Terms and conditions for event registrations:
By registering for an event being conducted by the Melanoma Awareness Foundation, persons so registering provide consent to agree to the following at the time they register:
- Upon completion of registration an email will be sent to the nominated email address as stated on the registration page confirming such registration. Consent is hereby provided to the Melanoma Awareness Foundation to use this email address.
- Upon approval of payment of the event registration fee through the E-Way account of the Melanoma Awareness Foundation an email will be sent to the email address as stated on the registration page confirming receipt of payment. I understand that this email constitutes the official transaction receipt.
- I understand and accept that my registration fee is not transferable to other people and is non-refundable.
- If the event is cancelled by the event organiser, I understand that I shall be notified by email to the email address as stated on the registration page and my entry fee shall be refunded within 10 working days of such cancellation.
- In consideration of the Melanoma Awareness Foundation permitting me to enter and participate in the event and as a condition of such entry, I release the Melanoma Awareness Foundation, its servants and agents from all claims for injury, loss or damage of whatever kind I might suffer as a result of any acts or omissions whether negligent or otherwise of the Melanoma Awareness Foundation, its servants and agents in relation to the event.
- I am fully responsible for the security of my personal possessions at the event.
- I hereby gives the Melanoma Awareness Foundation and those acting with the Melanoma Awareness Foundation permission and the irrevocable right to use/or copyright images of me in all forms and media and in all manners including alterations and composite representations, to promote the event without restriction and compensation to the participant.
- I certify that I am 18 years or older and I have read this document and fully understand it. I indemnify and will keep indemnified all people and corporations associated with the conduct of the event on the terms referred to.
Terms and conditions for product purchases:
By making a purchase on our website you consent to agree to the following upon placement of your order:
(a) You agree to pay the purchase price specified on this website at the time that you place your order plus any applicable shipping charges stated. All amounts are stated in Australian dollars. All purchase prices include Australian GST (where applicable).
(b) If the goods are being delivered outside of Australia, you must pay any other sales, use, goods and services, value added, customs, excise or similar taxes or charges imposed by any applicable government agency. We are unable to provide advice on the amount of any such charges,. You should contact the relevant authorities of the country that the items are to be shipped to in order to ensure any such charges are clarified and paid.
(c) You must pay for the product online by credit card. Your payment will be processed upon receipt of your order. A surcharge may apply for the use of certain credit cards.
2. Cancellation of orders
(a) We may cancel an order that has already accepted if the we suspect that you are acting fraudulently (such as using a credit card without proper authorisation) or in breach of these terms.
(b) While we do our best to avoid pricing and other errors, inadvertent errors do occur from time to time and we may cancel an order that it has accepted in such circumstances.
(c) Unforeseen supply issues or demand may occasionally result in a product being unavailable. If there is a delay in shipping your order we will contact you by email as soon as possible to advise you of the reason for the delay. If this occurs, you may cancel your order at any time prior to shipping.
(a) We will normally dispatch product within 72 hours of receipt of your order, unless otherwise noted in the product description. Any delivery times displayed on the website are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
(b) We will have the product delivered to the address you specify when making your order. Title to and risk in the product will pass to you upon delivery of the product to this address.
4. Returns & refunds:
(a) If you change your mind on a purchased item, we are unable to offer a refund.
(b) If for any reason a product you have ordered is not available or out of stock, we will provide you with a refund.
(c) If dissatisfied with a product, we will be happy either to replace the item or to refund your money. Simply follow the instructions below and return the product to us at the address listed. Items must be returned to us within four weeks of the original order date in their original packaging. You must include the receipt you received with your parcel and indicate why you have returned the goods. You are responsible for the cost of postage of the returned goods.
Send returned goods to this address:
Melanoma Awareness Foundation
4/26 King Street
KINGAROY QLD 4610
Email your refund instructions, including your bank account details to this address: email@example.com